There are 3 places that our products can be seen.
1. At our factory showroom, simply get in touch by email or phone and we can arrange an appointment where you can see the products first hand and how they are made.
2. At the National Self-Build & Renovation Centre ( NSBRC ) in Swindon. This is a dedicated exhibition space that is open 6 days per week ( closed Mondays ). We have a stand there with examples of all the main products in the Genesis Collection.
3. Some of the retailers on the Genesis Installer Network have small carry samples or sometimes have bigger working models in their showrooms. To find your nearest enter your postcode in the top right of the website and we will send you details of your nearest outlet.
4. Keep an eye on our exhibition schedule – The Genesis Collection is on display at both the NSBRC shows 3 times per year and also at a number of the Homebuilding and Renovating exhibitions in Harrogate and at the NEC. Dates of shows will be announced when they are known.
If you’d like to amend your quote prior to it becoming an order simply print off the quote we have sent you and mark on each individual product ANY changes you would like to make to it.
Email this to us and we will send you a new quote with all of your amends in one go.
This reduces lots of extra processing and enables us to get the specifications 100% accurate for you.
If your project is delayed any action we would take would depend if your order has been placed or not. If your order has not yet been confirmed, then you need do nothing. If your order has been confirmed please let us know as soon as possible and we will do what we can to help delay delivery.
In some instances we can store the goods for a short period but please be aware that we have limited space to do this and full payment for the windows would be needed on completion of manufacture.
Securing your order has just two steps.
1. Sign the ‘Order Acknowledgement’ document
2. Pay 50% deposit by card or via online banking
Once these two steps are complete we will be in touch to confirm your expected delivery date.
Unfortunately, once an order has been signed off for manufacture, we are not able to alter the specifications. We are happy to make as many amendments as you need at quotation stage but once it becomes an order the system doesn’t allow for retrospective changes.
Please make sure everything on your quote is 100% correct before committing to order.
The bank details are at the bottom of the signature page of the order acknowledgement or on the proforma invoice and you can pay by online banking.
Alternatively, you can phone in and pay by Debit card / Credit card over the phone.
When manufacture is complete and the products are ready for despatch you will be contacted to pay your balance which will release the goods to be loaded onto the vehicle.
Please be aware that delay in paying the balance may affect the date of delivery agreed.
The anticipated delivery date is on the top of the order and at the bottom of the signature page of the order acknowledgement.
We deliver to certain regions on set days and we generally will have a good indication of what day of the week we are in your area. You will be contacted at least 24hrs before delivery to confirm all details.
This is no problem, but the order will need to be paid for as if it were being despatched on the original date. We will then liaise with you to reschedule your delivery when we are next in your area.
Our drivers work independently so will need assistance with offloading particularly with bigger items. Your help is appreciated in making sure your fitter, builder or contractor is able to help with this on the day of delivery. It is also important that you are there to check and sign for the goods once they have been unloaded.